- Exercise-Any exercise can be beneficial in helping with fatigue. According to http://www.yogabasics.com/ "Yoga is an especially effective treatment for fatigue as it combines movement, rest and stress reduction with the cultivation of prana (life force energy) and the activation of the parasympathetic nervous system (rest and renew response)." Walking just 20-30 minutes a day has been shown to be very beneficial as well.
- Sleep-Get a full nights sleep. If you are having trouble sleeping I found a good article for you to read. http://twurl.cc/81t
- Chiropractic-Get your nervous system checked. If your body is not functioning at 100% you can have problems in many, many areas including sleep and fatigue. I can not emphasize how much chiropractic can have a huge effect on your health. http://tinyurl.com/6s57re
- Nutrition-Poor diet can cause tiredness. Most people know what they should eat but just don't make the time to do it. For the new food pyramid please see: http://www.mypyramid.gov/
- Meditation-is a way of relaxing your inner mind and bringing your mind into balance with your body. How to meditate: http://tinyurl.com/yuqgyg
Disclaimer: As always check with your health care professional before starting a new exercise program or changing your diet.